Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New Signs

In my journeys too and fro I have come across two new British signs that I feel obligated to add to my collection.

The first is another in the "mind your [insert body part here]" series. What makes this sign even more interesting is the fact that it was plastered onto one of the historic rafters of Shakespeare's house.


Ah yes, now we come to my favorite sign of all. This wonder was spotted on my way to the library one rainy morning. I just could believe the humor contained in such a dire warning. Do you think that this is code-- that construction companies must really warn parents to tell their children that the construction area is unsafe? Do parents really need this much help in raising their children?

Good night....more to come later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home