Wednesday, March 08, 2006

On the road again

Today I finished my final tutorial with Dr. Emma Plaskitt, turned in my essay proposal, returned my library books, and attended my final lecture! Tomorrow I will be packing, helping Nellie cook some snacks for the trip, boarding the bus for the Gatwick airport, and flying into Prague, CZ.

Nellie and I will be in Prague from 10pm tomorrow evening until Wednesday morning. We have a long list of things to do and see (which you can read on Nellie's blog) and are ready for whatever other adventures come our way.

We would appreciate your prayers while we travel. Pray that we would be safe and find our way around the city easily; that our hostel would be nice and the weather would cooperate; that we would be able to relax and re-energize for the last month of the semester.

It is our hope to continue to update our blogs and post pictures throughout our trip. The wonder of wireless internet connections has made this possible! Please check back in the coming days for pictures and stories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home